- Unifi access points
- Unifi - Android
- Unifi - Intel ProSet Wireless
- Unifi - iOS 9
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.11
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Unifi - Ubuntu Linux
- Unifi - Windows Vista
- Unifi - Windows 7
- Unifi - Windows 8
- Unifi - Windows 10
- Unifi - Chrome OS
- Unifi - Windows Phone 8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.11
To set up Unifi on an Android-based smartphone you will need Android version 2.1 or greater.
Navigate to the 'Settings' menu and tap on the icon to open it.
Ensure the 'EAP method' is set to 'PEAP'. Tap on the 'Phase 2 authentication' drop down menu, and choose 'MSCHAPV2'.
Scroll down and enter the following details:
- CA certificate: leave as 'unspecified', if this option does not appear select 'Do not validate'
- Identity: Your UWA student number, eg 12345678
- Anonymous identity: Leave this field blank
- Password: Your Pheme password
Tap on 'Connect'.
You are done!
After a few seconds the device should notify you that the connection was established successfully. You now have internet access.