- Unifi access points
- Unifi - Android
- Unifi - Intel ProSet Wireless
- Unifi - iOS 9
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.11
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Unifi - Ubuntu Linux
- Unifi - Windows Vista
- Unifi - Windows 7
- Unifi - Windows 8
- Unifi - Windows 10
- Unifi - Chrome OS
- Unifi - Windows Phone 8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.11
Here is how to set up Unifi for Ubuntu Linux (Lucid Lynx).
You will need:
- Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) or higher
- Wireless network card with driver support for 802.11b/g/n and WPA2
Click on the Network Manager icon to open a list of available networks. Select the "Unifi" network from the list.
A dialog titled "Authentication required by wireless network" should appear.
Ensure you enter the following details:
- Wireless security: WPA and WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- PEAP version: Automatic
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: Your UWA Person ID (that is, student, staff or visitor number)
- Password: Your Pheme password
A dialog titled "No Certificate Authority certificate chosen"should appear. Click "Ignore".
After a few seconds a notification should appear saying that the connection was successfully established.
You are now successfully connected to Unifi