- Unifi access points
- Unifi - Android
- Unifi - Intel ProSet Wireless
- Unifi - iOS 9
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.11
- Unifi - Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Unifi - Ubuntu Linux
- Unifi - Windows Vista
- Unifi - Windows 7
- Unifi - Windows 8
- Unifi - Windows 10
- Unifi - Chrome OS
- Unifi - Windows Phone 8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.7 and 10.8
- Updating a saved Unifi password in Mac OSX 10.11
From the system tray in the lower right corner of your screen, click the wireless network icon pictured.
From the list of available networks, select Unifi and then press the Connect button.
The connection process will begin and you will be prompted to enter your credentials in the Network and Internet window.
- The username is your UWA Person ID (e.g 1234567)
- The password is your Pheme password
The following prompt will appear:
This is normal. Simply press Connect to proceed.
You are done!
After a few seconds you should be notified that the connection was established successfully.
You now have internet access!