Further information

Contact IT support

If you are a contractor, casual or non-UWA employee requiring access to University electronic systems, there is a special process.

You first need to have submitted a commencement of non-UWA Staff form to Human Resources which allows the creation of a Pheme account before requesting a central administration network account if required.