Follow these instructions to forward full headers in Microsoft Entourage 2004.
- Launch Entourage and double-click on the email to open it in a new window.
- Go to the "View" menu and select the "Internet Headers" option.
- This will change the email header to show the full header; select the header, and select "Copy" from the "Edit" menu.
- Paste the header info into a new email, and send it to the appropriate address.
Please note we currently support only the following clients.
- Microsoft Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Microsoft Entourage 2008
- Outlook 2011
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 5
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 6
- Apple iPhone
- Apple iPad
We are no longer able to support Microsoft Entourage 2004 because this client does not support the Exchange Web Services plugin; if you are still using Microsoft Entourage 2004 you should consider updating to at least Microsoft Entourage 2008 (with the Exchange Web Services Update installed) or look to use the latest Office for Macintosh 2011.Although we are currently investigating suitability we anticipate that we will also provide support for the following clients:
- Microsoft Entourage 2008 Web Services Edition
- Apple Mail v4 (installed as part of Apple's Snow Leopard O/S
We do not provide support for any email client or device that is not listed above!
The policy relating to this service can be found here