Follow these instructions to forward full headers in Microsoft Outlook 2003.
There are two ways to begin:
- Start Outlook 2003.
- Right-click the message heading in the folder you are looking at (for example, Inbox) and choose "Options"
- Start Outlook 2003 and double click the message to get it in its own window.
- Go to the "View" menu and select "Options."
- Right click in the "Internet Headers" box and choose "Select All."
- Right click again in the "Internet Headers" box and choose "Copy."
- Create a new message and paste the copied text into the body of the message.
- Fill in the address in the "To:" field as well as the subject, then send the message.