Follow these instructions to forward full headers in Microsoft Outlook 2007.
There are two ways to begin:
- Start Outlook 2007.
- Right-click the message heading in the folder you are looking at e.g. Inbox and choose "Message Options"
- Start Outlook 2007 and double click the message to get it in its own window.
- On the "Message" tab, in the "Options" group, click the "Dialog Box Launcher"
- In the "Message Options" dialog box, the headers appear in the "Internet Headers" box
- Right click in the "Internet Headers" box and choose "Select All."
- Right click again in the "Internet Headers" box and choose "Copy."
- Click the "Close" button
- Create a new message and paste the copied text into the body of the message.
- Fill in the address in the "To:" field as well as the subject, then send the message.