University IT Central SDC support
You can confirm that your PC is managed by Uni IT Central Service Delivery Centre (SDC) by looking for a label bearing the letters ITSxxxxx or IS-XXXXX on your computer (the X denotes a number). It will be in a highly visible position, usually on the front or top of the computer box.
If you have any problems with the performance of any of this equipment, contact the self-service Service Desk.
Where your IT support is managed locally, within one of the Faculty SDCs, you will need to contact your local IT Support Staff if you have any issues or need help.
Faculty of Science
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law, and Education
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
General PC problems
Each department has a Local IT Expert, or LITE, who is the first port of call for users with IT problems.
- Financial Services
- Adam Ward (+61 8) 6488 1635. Support and training for systems such as PeopleSoft
- Human Resources
- Ashley Thomas (+61 8) 6488 3540 and Sabina Selman (+61 8) 6488 7896. Support for systems such as ESS; Alesco, Web Timesheets, Web Reports & Online Casual Contracts
- Centre for Staff Development
- Kenneth Martin (+61 8) 6488 1503
- Craig Mackenzie (+61 8) 6488 8789
- Training and support is provided by the Callista Support team in SIMS
- Microsoft Office
- BI&TS provides troubleshooting support, but does not offer any training. Such requests should be submitted to Organisational and Staff Development Services.
- Training and or queries contact Archives and Records