- Students: Contact Library IT Support
- Staff: Contact IT support
Unifi is the UWA wireless network for all University staff and students, and is simple to use.
Staff and students authenticate to the Unifi wireless network using their Pheme credentials.
- Students: have immediate access to the wireless network once their Pheme account is activated and they have agreed to the terms and conditions of internet access – done by choosing the 'change internet access' link in Pheme.
- Staff: have instant access to the wireless network. There is no requirement to apply, register or create an additional account. Access is provided as soon as their Pheme account is registered.
- Guests: will need to a UWA staff member to request a UnifiGuest account on their behalf.
Staff: for UWA managed devices navigate to the Staff Intranet for further information.
Staff, Students and Visitors: For personal devices the following includes configuration instructions to get you connected:
If you're having issues with access, please get in touch with our helpful support areas:
- Students: contact the University Library.
- Staff and Visitors: either submit a request via the Self Service, or email the IT Service Desk, or phone (+61 8) 6488 1234.