If you’re the owner of a distribution group, you can manage membership of the group by browsing to the Outlook on the web control panel. If you're prompted to log in, you'll need to use [email protected] along with your Pheme password.
If you're already in Outlook on the web, you can navigate to the same screen by clicking on the cog icon in the top-right, selecting View all Outlook settings in the bottom-right, clicking on the General tab on the left, and finally choosing Distribution groups.
The Distribution Groups page will present you with a list of all groups that you belong to, along with the groups that you own.
To manage the membership of a group that you own:
- Double-click on the group you wish to manage.
- In the new browser window that opens up, select the membership option on the left-hand side.
Add a member to the group:
- Click on the + (add) icon above the list; this will take you to a new page.
- Type their name into the search bar and press enter; the results will be displayed in the pane below.
- Click the + icon to the right of their name; this will add them to the list at the top of the window.
(You can repeat steps 2 & 3 to add a multiple people to the group at the same time)
- Click Save to return to the membership screen, and finally click Save again in the bottom-right to confirm your changes.
Remove a member from the group:
- Highlight their name in the list.
- Click the – (minus) icon above the list.
- Click Save in the bottom-right to confirm your changes.
Please note that there are other options available via this new management method; we suggest you leave these as-is, as changing them may cause your distribution group to behave in an unexpected manner.