Should you wish, you can automatically forward all email sent to your UWA email address through to an external email address of your choosing.
To enable this feature, follow the steps below:
- Browse to Outlook on the web.
- If prompted, sign in with your firstname.lastname@example.org, followed by your Pheme password.
- Once logged in to Outlook on the web, click on the settings "cog" icon in the top-right, and then click on the "View all Outlook settings" text in the bottom-right.
- In the Settings pane, ensure that "Mail" is selected in the left-hand column. Then, select "Forwarding" in the middle column.
- In the right-hand pane, click on the "Enable forwarding" checkbox, and then type in the external email address in the box below. You can also choose whether to also leave a copy of all emails in your UWA mailbox; this is a personal preference.
- Finally, click on the blue "Save" button in the top-right.
Any email sent to your UWA email address will now be automatically forwarded to the external email address you supplied. If in the future you wish to change where your mail is forwarded - or to stop forwarding completely - follow the same steps and either supply a new email address, or remove the "Enable forwarding" option.