IS provides full IT support to most central admin sections as well as to some faculty areas. Other areas supported by local IT Support Staff.
Confirm your PC is managed by IS by looking for a label bearing the letters ACS, ADM or ITS,followed by a number, on your computer.
A shared calendar can make it easier for colleagues to organise appointments, as well as letting people know where you are and the time you expect to be back in the office.
- Open up the Calendar or Folder View in outlook.
- Right-click on your calendar icon in the left-hand navigation window, and select the "Sharing" option.
- Click the "Add..." button and find the name of the staff member in the address book that opens.
- Set the Permission Level for that staff member from the pull-down menu.
Common permission levels
- Reviewer - read access only
- Author - can add new calendar items, but cannot modify existing appointments
- Editor - full access to add and modify calendar items
- Go to the Calendar view using the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click on the "Open a Shared Calendar..." in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Enter the name of the user whose calendar you are accessing, or select it from the address list by clicking on the "Name..." button.
- Press OK. The calendar will appear on the left, under "Other Calendars".