Further information 

How to update your staff profile

UWA web policies

Information Services does not provide or maintain departmental or personal website spaces.

The University Website Office is responsible for approving all top-level domain names (web addresses) for use within UWA. The UWA Domain Names policy for the naming standards applicable to web addresses.

If you require a new departmental website or wish to amend an existing departmental website then you should discuss your requirements with your local IT support group in the first instance. Alternatively you can contact the University Website Office, which has expertise in all aspects of online publishing.

If your query relates to a personal website space you can self-manage your profile through the staff contact directory, managed by UWA Official Publications.