Then select the ‘Files’ icon from the Activities bar.
In the ‘Server Address’ field, enter the address of the server you wish to connect to:
- For all available Staff Folders, use: davs://unidrive.uwa.edu.au/staff
- For all available Student Folders, use: davs://unidrive.uwa.edu.au/students
Enter your Pheme credentials.
- The Username is your Staff/Student number (i.e. 12345678) and the Password is your Pheme password
- If you are using a personal computer, make sure the ‘Remember forever’ option is checked.
- NOTE: This means that you (or anyone else using this device) will be able to access the contents of this folder without entering a password
If you are NOT using a personal computer, make sure the ‘Remember password until you logout’ option is checked.
The UniDrive folder will now be connected and open. It will be shown under the Network.
To bookmark UniDrive for later use, right click on 'unidrive.uwa.edu.au' and select 'Add Bookmark'.
UniDrive should now be available in Files under Bookmarks.